Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the curse of 3rd

Lately I have been hitting 3rd and 4th in tournaments I have played even though I am 2nd in chips and the best skilled player at the table. Its not them its me. I recently played the 10k guatranteed 1st place at trop in ac making it to the final three just to call off 2nd in chips stack to chip lead lag with 33

A difference of 1000 for 2nd and 9000 for first.

I have to learn to keep my emotions out of it.

It also has to do with my last post not paying attn to my stack size and others and bet sizes.

A real goal would be to break 1500 mark as I have not been able to do this for 6 months.

I am sure this is what I want to do. I love to play poker. But I need more money and I need to start playing live again.

I am in control of the game except bad beats and I have to minimize those.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger @OnAFoldDraw said...

But I need more money and I need to start playing live again.

What happened to the Bad-Beat $50K?

Welcome back to the Blogosphere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home