Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm human, fuck.

So my plans yesterday were to stay late at work and then go to the Os nest. Well I left work 15 minutes after 5 (not exactly late) and went straight home. Got home and decided to take a "nap". I guess the fact that I stayed up 24+ hours on Fri/Sat and only had 10 hours of sleep after and not much on Monday caught up with me, because I woke up at 3am, but not without playing poker apparently. My gf says that in the middle of the night she tried to wake me and I loudly announced "I check" and tapped my hand in a checking fashion. Wow, too much poker.

I watched High Stakes and laughed my ass off at Matasow. Watched an episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit and then heard my gf say "Are you coming straight home or going to straight to poker?" She knew the answer. "It's not even poker, you go there for dinner" she remarked. ("Truth be told Nelly can cook and as I have said numerous times, I would pay to eat her food, and I do") "And you never win at that place" she follows up with. Um,,,,, I didn't actually hear her comment just the words "You can't win there". I take that as a challenge, no matter what Nelly cooks, I'm going to kick ass tonight.

In fact I have won there many times, but it's a challenge so watch out E and everyone else.

Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home