Thursday, June 22, 2006

Journey to the Top.

I have one clear goal. I will be the best poker player ever.

Does this sound childish? Yea, well this will too. Fuck you.
Since birth I have made it, through determination and hard work.

In the last week I have done some stupid things with my bankroll, but
I will do this, I will overcome and I will make it.

I will spend every last dime on poker, until the day I die until I meet
and exceed my goal. Some people may not understand that, but I just simply
don't give a fuck.

My new goal is $50,000.00 within 3 months time starting today. Each day I will
post how close I am to my goal.

I will play every major tournament in AC and start playing $2/5 religiously and $5/10
when my bankroll permits.

I recently made the best bluff of my life against a very solid player, and it was 45 mins of preperation to make it, I will write about this in another post.

"The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated." -- Mark Twain

09/21/2006 is my goal for $50,000.00

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home